GIVE A MEAL - BANK OF AMERICA
For the 4th consecutive year, Arkansas Foodbank, Feeding America, and Bank of America are partnering on the Give A Meal program, to raise funds to feed the hungry. For every $1 donated to the program, the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will give $2 more.
The Give A Meal opportunity is simple: For every $1 donated to Give A Meal, the Bank of America Charitable Foundation gives $2 more to help Feeding America and its network of food banks like the Arkansas Foodbank to provide meals to individuals and families at risk of hunger. Bank of America employees also volunteer with hunger-related nonprofits as a way to help these organizations deliver their valuable programs and services to help the hungry.
This nationwide program has been highly successful, with over 45 million meals contributed to the hungry in 2014.
WHAT ARE THE CAMPAIGN DATES?
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 through Thursday, December 31, 2015
How can I contribute?
Starting September 1, you can contribute to Give A Meal at www.bankofamerica.com/give. Text-to-donate opportunities will also be available during the program and advertised at Bank of America ATMs. You can also post about Give A Meal on your Facebook and Twitter channels to let your networks know how they can get involved in the fight against hunger. Funds may be directed to the Arkansas Foodbank by clicking "DONATE TO GIVE A MEAL" and following these steps:
- Click the donate button and enter your zip code
- Donate any amount up to $1,000 (per household)
- Select "Your Local Food Bank" when prompted
- Enter your credit card information (make sure your billing address is in our serve area)
- Submit your gift
- Email a copy of the online receipt/acknowledgment that you receive to Whitney Wellborn at email@example.com so that we can track your gift for our holiday fundraising efforts!
- If you have any questions please call Whitney at 501-569-4319