Organizing a Virtual Food Drive on behalf of your school, corporation, faith-based organization or other group is the most efficient way to benefit the Arkansas Foodbank, because we can purchase food at a lower cost - thereby making your dollars work harder.
Why a Virtual Food Drive Makes Sense
Holding a virtual food drive lets you or your group get involved with ending hunger in central and southeast Arkansas in an easy, immediate and highly effective way. Among the benefits of hosting an online drive:
• Virtual format makes it easy to use and manage.
• It allows for 100 percent group involvement.
• It's eco-friendly and cost-efficient.
• Every $1 provides three meals.
• Dividing your group into competing teams adds fun and boosts morale.
Want to see it in action? Watch our demonstration.