Monday–Friday: 8:00AM–noon; 1:00PM–4:00PM
Food donations can be dropped off at 4301 W. 65th St. in Little Rock during these hours.
For larger donations please consider scheduling a drop-off time with by calling 501-569-4315.
Member Agencies can schedule food pick-ups at 501-565-8121
About Our Warehouse
The Foodbank moved into a brand new warehouse in 2011, funded in part by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. The almost-73,000-square-foot facility features:
- Steel King racking system and high-reaching fork lifts that allow five-high vertical storage for pallets and more than doubles our capacity
- Salvage room to inspect, sort and repack or re-label donated goods
- Detention room to provide segregated storage of unexamined products for quality control
- Cold storage and freezer
- Dock-height loading docks so forklifts can roll into the trailers for loading and unloading
- Agency loading docks ergonomically designed for easier loading
- State-of-the-art security system
- Big Ass Fan™ for improved air circulation in the dry warehouse area
- 10,000 square-foot Community Garden that boasts vegetables, fruits, berries and more
- Superior Rating in AIB International Food Safety Audit four years running