Database Management Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Database Management Coordinator is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly processing of all financial donations by participating in the entry and maintenance of gift processing and acknowledgement. Employee is salaried and works 40 hours a week.
- Enter accurate donor address and gift information into fundraising software and process thank you receipts.
- Maintain corporate, individual and foundation donor files.
- Respond to telephone, postal and email inquiries and concerns in a confident and efficient manner, offering a high level of customer service. Frontline customer service for all donor questions, concerns and updates.
- Cultivate and steward relationships with all monthly donors on regular basis throughout the year; send reminder emails/letters to monthly donors whose donations have lapsed or whose recurring gift period has ended. Maintain all credit card and monthly bank withdrawal donor information and update as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the Development department in the planning process and to discuss departmental/program goals; ensures the database provides the required information and is used to its fullest capacity.
- Oversees bulk mailing projects and prepares mailings for the post office, coordinating work done by a volunteer workforce.
- Proactively manage the donor database, including monitoring of data quality, developing and providing reports from the database and patron recognition.
- Keep reports up to date (Asks on the Table, Gift Status reports, and other reports as required by management)
- Assist in preparing presentations, marketing materials, letters and other required literature for solicitations.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1) Associates Degree; 2) At least three years Project Management experience; 3) Familiarity with computer operations and software, including donor database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; 4) At least two years experience utilizing or managing donor database. 5) Successful background preparing and making presentations; 6) Or, equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
1) Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written format. 2) Ability to work independently. 3) Ability to organize and prioritize work. 4) Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. 5) Ability to meet deadlines and operate office equipment. 6) Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds. 7) Current, valid Arkansas driver’s license and proof of insurance.
CLOSING DATE: Completed applications received by April 30, 2014 will be assured full consideration. Late applications will be reviewed as necessary to fill the position. This position will remain open until filled.